by Ropuhan Di Tanak Wagu
Sabahan food is healthy and easy to cook. Hence, I’ve prepared simple and easy recipe for the Harvest Festival. Let’s cook!
Boiled River Fish With Bambangan Fruit
300g freshwater river carp
1 medium size young Bambangan fruit
5 Sabah white chilli
3 cups of water
Salt to taste
- Remove the brown layer of bambangan fruit and slice the flesh into desired sizes.
- Remove the fish scale and gut. Then wash clean and cut the fish into 3 parts.
- In a pot, arrange the bambangan and the fish neatly. Add the white chilli, salt and water.
- Cover the pot and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Serve. This dish is best eaten with hot steamed rice.
For more information: