Apart from the musical theatre, festival goers can expect to arrive early and indulge in a variety of foods from various food trucks, namely…
- Hyatt Regency Kinabalu – beef ribs assam pedas, fish beancurd with wasabi mayonnaise, chicken wanton, gelato, and drinks.
- Shawarma Kebab – kebab kambing, ayam, and tuna.
- Hunger Lane – sup tulang, fish n chip burger, ayam masak kunyit, and drinks.
- Dapur Mummy – nasi campur, nasi ayam, nasi ayam berempah, nasi ayam penyet, and drinks.
- Astie MFT – laksa penang, laksa kari, laksa sarawak, grilled burger, coconut shake, iced blended
- Madinah ENT – nasi and soto
- 70’s Street Kitchen – nasi ayam penyet, nasi ayam kari, nasi lemak, kupi tuntum
- HM store – kelapa blend power, waffle, sweet corn, shake, and ice blended drinks
Other traditional and cultural activities include:
- Colouring Competition (Saturday, 6 to 9 years old; Sunday, 10 to 12 years old)
- Traditional Cooking Competition (Saturday)
- Traditional Games
- Art Gallery
- Cultural Show
- Contemporary Fashion Show
- Bamboo Orchestra
- Handicraft Exhibition by Kadaiku and Kraftangan Malaysia
- Photobooth with Traditional Costume by Chanteek Borneo
Admission to JKKN Sabah is free. Tickets for ‘Sabah Fest 2018 – Solungkoi’ are sold at RM50. Shows start at 8:00 pm. There is no admission fee for the exhibitions.
For more information, please contact Francesca Lydia Chipli, Sri Pelancongan Sabah Sdn Bhd at +6088-232121 or email to email@example.com. Updates on Sabah Fest 2018 at www.hellosabah.my.